- Up to a half quart of used oil and sludge remain in your engine after a traditional oil change.
- Sludge and contaminants lead to mechanical breakdowns, premature engine failure, and costly repairs which may exceed $5,000.
- Drain the used oil from your vehicle and replace the oil filter.
- Add and circulate the cleaner throughout your entire engine dissolving and removing sludge and other contaminants.
- Drain the cleaner containing the dissolved contaminants, change the oil filter once more, and add your choice of motor oil.
- Helps prolong the life of the engine, increase fuel economy and improve engine performance.