- Fuel system deposits rob your vehicle of gas mileage and acceleration while increasing harmful emissions.
- Deposits are a by-product of the combustion process and need to be removed on a regular basis to maintain proper operation of your engine.
- Remove deposits from fuel injectors to improve fuel spray pattern and engine efficiency.
- Remove deposit build-up from the intake valves and combustion chambers.
- Clean the air intake system including the throttle body and intake manifold to improve throttle response and reduce hesitation.
- Helps to improve fuel economy, smoother idle and acceleration, and reduces emissions.